Our salons are 100% Corona Proof
Due to the COVID-19 virus we have taken extra precautions so we can
help you responsibly and give you a professional massage.
You don't have to wear a mouth cap with us, but you are allowed.
Your health and our overall hygiene have always been important to Klein Massage. Besides the directions given to us by the RIVM, we have taken some hygienic measures ourselves to make sure we can help you as safely as possible.
Giving you a massage at 1,5 meters isn't an option, but with some changes we can still give you a good and safe massage.
Our extra measures during COVID-19:
- We use extra hygienic microfibre towels
- There will be an extra face cover on the headrest during your massage.
- Rooms, doorknobs etc are sanitized regularly
- In our waiting room there is sanitizing hand gel. You can use this at your leisure.
- You can wash your hands in our waiting room
- You can wash your hands before and after a massage.
- We do not shake hands
- We ask you to hang your coat yourself
- There is water available for you to pour yourself a glass of. You can do this, before and after your massage.
- The agenda is arranged in such a way that you are not in the waiting hall with more than 1 other customer. There is a spacious waiting room with enough space in between
- Our therapists will not have any other physical contact other than such is needed for your massage.
- Our personel always washes their hands, before and after giving a massage.
Our masseurs wear a mouth mask, in accordance with the advice of the government. In the room you have the choice to keep a mouth mask or not, this choice also applies to your masseur (this choice is of course also yours).
We hope that we can give you the massage you deserve, despite these measures.
Plan your appointment in Leiden